Mirrors are ubiquitous in our lives. When the mirror is dirty and fuzzy, most people will wipe it with a wet kerchief, but they find that the more they wipe it, the blurriness becomes. Sometimes they even look at it. I don’t know, come to learn the correct way to clean the mirror. Don’t look at the small things, but think about it when you want to put on beautiful makeup and go out on a date. Learn how to clean the mirror, don’t let small things affect your mood.
The correct way to clean the mirror, how to clean the mirror
1. Small mirrors, large cabinet mirrors, dressing table mirrors, and other mirrors have dirt. Use a soft cloth (or gauze), dipped in some kerosene or wax to wipe, and do not wipe with a wet cloth, otherwise, The mirror surface will be blurred and the glass will corrode.
2. If the mirror is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with tea water, but do not allow the tea water to seep to the edge or back of the mirror to avoid damage to the coating on the back of the mirror.
3. Wipe the mirror, frame, and keys with a rag dipped in milk to make it clear and bright.
4. If the mirror is dirty, you can use a cloth dipped in pure alcohol or white vinegar mixed with water, or wipe it with slices of white radish, and then wipe it with a dry cloth. The effect is very good.
5. When taking a bath, the mirror in the bathroom is often blurred by steam. You can apply soap to the mirror surface and wipe it with a dry cloth. A layer of soap liquid film is formed on the mirror surface to prevent blurring of the mirror surface. Such as using astringent lotion or detergent
Fine, you can also receive the same effect.
The above are suggestions from Frank as a bathroom furniture manufacturer. Hope it helps you.Tags: mirror