1. Installation size of washbasin cabinet
The size of the bathroom washbasin cabinet has a more important application in our daily life.When we install the bathroom washbasin cabinet, it is a very important thing to understand the size of the bathroom washbasin cabinet.Generally speaking, the size of the bathroom washbasin cabinet is long 1.5M * width 0.58M * height 0.81M (including foot height 0.19M) plate thickness: 6CM, drawer length: 0.64M, the height of the three drawers from top to bottom are: 15CM, 15CM, 20CM.
2. Installation steps of washbasin cabinet
- Install cabinet legs: The cabinet legs purchased are generally waterproof and moisture-proof materials and need to be installed separately. Keep it at the same level during installation. Make proper adjustments after installation.
- Check the position: After the cabinet feet are installed, put the cabinet body into the designated position to see if the slot (hole) is correct, and it will not affect the normal work of the inlet and outlet pipes. If there is discomfort, certain adjustments should be made.
- Install the faucet: The faucet of the bathroom counter basin is purchased for matching, and the outlet angle is more suitable. Fix the faucet with a nut and fix it with one hand to avoid position deviation after installation.
- Connect the inlet and outlet pipes: Put the basin with the faucet on the cabinet, connect the inlet and outlet pipes and the drain of the basin, choose the hose length to be moderate, and do not occupy the extra space in the cabinet.
- Install the handle: The size of the handle in different positions will be different, you should carefully check when installing. Also choose a suitable tool, do not install the handle too tight or scratch the cabinet surface.
- Do a good job of fixing: the place where the basin is connected with the ceramic tile is fixed with mildewproof silicone to achieve the purpose of stabilizing the cabinet and preventing leakage. The silicone should be applied evenly. After connecting, the excess silicone should be cleaned in time.
- Finishing carefully: After the basin cabinet is installed, a water discharge test should be conducted to see whether the angle of the faucet is installed properly, and whether the water supply and drainage are smooth. If any problems are found, adjustments should be made immediately.
3. Precautions for installation of washbasin cabinet
1. Check the accessories: After the washbasin cabinet is shipped to the user's home, the installer should check whether the product model matches, whether the cabinet body is intact, whether the spare parts are complete, and replace the unqualified ones immediately.
2. Install the triangle valve: Before installing the basin cabinet, the triangle valve on the hot and cold water inlet pipe should be installed as soon as possible to keep it flush. If the cabinet is installed after installation, it will hinder the overall effect due to blocking.
3. Install the sewer pipe: After measuring the length and distance, choose PVC material to install the sewer pipe. Use glue to connect the pipe to the pipe, apply evenly and in proper amount to ensure the tightness of the joint.